Job Title: Front Desk Adminstrator
Reports To: Sales Operations Leader
Summary: We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include coordinating and distributing communications and database organization. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Work hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Medical Insurance with Dental and Vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Manage email blasts and product update communication
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Time Management- Uses time effectively and efficiently. Values time. Concentrates efforts on the more important priorities. Gets more done in less time than others. Can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Interpersonal Skills- Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization, builds appropriate rapport, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact, can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Planning- Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, sets objectives and goals and breaks down work into the process steps necessary to get things done.
- Action Oriented- Enjoys working hard. Is action-oriented and full of energy for the things seen as challenging. Seizes more opportunities than others. Reacts quickly to critical situations.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the individual must be able to remain in a stationary position for 90 percent of the time while operating their computer and performing office work. The individual needs to occasionally move about inside the office. They constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, fax machine, and computer printer. They must be able to exchange accurate information with customers and others in the office while interacting. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The individual must be capable of reviewing their work for errors and making adjustments as necessary.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The individual frequently works in a controlled climate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: In person