Hobbs and Associates, located in Columbia, MD, is a manufacturer's representative for HVAC equipment including, but not limited to, Variable refrigerant units, rooftop/packaged units, boilers, water source heat pumps and more. We work closely with engineers, mechanical contractors, building and property owners, government agencies, school districts and more to sell, install, and service HVAC equipment. We have a need for a service dispatcher/coordinator. A brief job description is as follows:
- Work closely with the Building Services team to maintain and execute daily- dispatched service operations
- Manage and maintain scheduling efforts pertaining to service, startup, and preventive maintenance contracts
- Track and manage schedules and site visit reports in Field Edge service software
- Provide customer services to act as liaison between customers and technicians
- Managing technician training schedule
- Provide overtime and on-call dispatch coordination (direct on-call work is not needed)
- Follow up with customers by providing site visit reports, invoicing, and any future visits required to complete site work
About Us: Hobbs & Associates (www.hobbsassociates.com) provides heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and engineering services to commercial and industrial building contractors, architect-design firms, and business owners. We work with our business partners to create enduring community infrastructure such as schools and colleges, hospitals, military and municipal structures, entertainment venues, hotels, and multi-family housing.
Our end users include the Pentagon, multiple universities, Eastman Chemical in Tennessee, Marriott hotels, the historic Cavalier on the Hill in Virginia Beach, the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC, and Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
Since 1984, Hobbs & Associates has continued to maintain a strong family culture and employs over 170 employees working across Virginia, Tennessee, Maryland, and the District of Columbia (Washington DC). For over 25 years, Brad Hobbs has served as President and CEO and has continued to grow the business through dedicated service and commitment to our customers.
As a family-owned business, we are dedicated to our customers, local communities, and employees. Our customers recognize and appreciate that we deliver on-time service before, during, and after installation. Every Hobbs project is backed by our domain experts, commitment to quality, and strong foundation of HVAC manufacturing solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 per year
Hobbs & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbia, MD 21046: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Analysis skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Typing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested candidates should apply with resumes below.